OCTOBER 19, 2016
Private: Account Based Marketing Manager
Do you have experience developing and implementing a marketing plan, such as campaigns, events and activities to role-based contacts? Do you have exceptional quantitative and analytical skills as well as strong creative intuition? Have a keen interest in what influences a buyers’ journey and enjoy reaching the right audience with the right compelling message? The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, resourceful problem solver, and will have demonstrated a proven track record of success in driving lead generation or account-based marketing results.
This is an opportunity to make your mark for a high-growth company that is enjoying great success. We have fun and support one another to achieve top results in our march to humanize the customer experience in the Digital Commerce industry. We are a virtual company, which means you can live and work from anywhere in North America, provided you have a dedicated workspace with a reliable internet connection.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Based Marketing Manager. You would report to the VP of Marketing, and lead the research (primary & secondary), analytics, and insights that would inform Enterprise targeting, sales engagement, content creation, business development, brand strategies and effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels. You would collaborate closely with Sales, Business Development, and Marketing to develop the processes, strategies and content requirements needed to execute best-in-class campaigns and programs. You would be focused on driving pipeline and growth initiatives against a targeted set of key accounts. The successful candidate will be able to work independently toward set goals and manage by influence across groups.
Tasks, duties and responsibilities
- Implement a marketing plan such as campaigns, events and activities to role-based contacts
- Oversee planning and execution for all named accounts to ensure effective strategies and tactics
- Build a list of legitimate, role-based contacts within every targeted account and map their relationships and organizational structure
- Use multiple channels and tools to understand what matters to contacts, identify where they are in the sales cycle, and what motivates them
- Generate and organize account insights to develop personalized marketing campaigns to drive meetings within targeted strategic accounts and prospect-specific offers
- Synthesize research recommendations and partner with sales to build comprehensive value hypothesis documents
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Leverage primary and secondary data sources to identify market trends and customer insights, and translate these into actionable ideas and strategies
- Leverage thought leadership content that is relevant to named accounts and engages marketers to ensure insights inspires strategic decision-making
- Monitor, measure and report the impact of account-based marketing with quarterly update reports and weekly snapshot alerts per account – highlighting new insights or developments to identify potential selling opportunities
- Manage a marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness – impact of marketing spend on pipeline – leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required 5+ years of experience working in B2B enterprise, with 2-6 years of experience in account-based marketing, business strategy, research, or analytics
- Marketing automation and CRM technology experience like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot etc.
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound/outbound channels
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills with attention to detail; an ability to take the initiative and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision is key
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of industry dynamics, business drivers, and company strategies
- Well-versed in traditional and emerging research methodologies with the ability to drive insights to address business challenges
- Experience with the evolving MarTech industry and the multiple players in this space
- Clear communicator, who is able to deliver insights in an engaging, fresh, and impactful manner
- Has interest in what motivates people
- Must be positive, have ability to stay poised under pressure
- Operates efficiently and effectively given limited oversight
- Naturally treats others with respect
- Can successfully relate to, communicate and collaborate with various backgrounds and styles
- Proprietary thinking which attempt to evolve the general discourse of insights and strategy
HOW TO APPLY
- For more information about MarketLinc, please visit www.marketlinc.com
- You can apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to quote Job Reference # ABM-001.
- Initial interviews will be limited to applicants that most closely possess the above qualifications.
MarketLinc enables global brands to increase revenue up to 20% by humanizing digital commerce. We identify consumers who require more than a digital experience to maximize their purchase, can predict when and how they need sales assistance, and provide personalized human-to-human engagement at critical moments across the buying journey. All in real-time, and always pay for performance. Turn revenue lost into revenue lift by providing customer journeys with the MarketLinc human experience.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.