We are looking for talented and results-focused sales professionals to engage with digital visitors on behalf of our partners. This role requires a high degree of sales aptitude, communication, and technical skills.
To help serve a customer base across North America and other countries, we are looking for Bilingual Sales Agents with language proficiency in both English and one of the following: German, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
MarketLinc is a virtual company, which means as long as you have a dedicated home office space, up-to-date Windows-based computer (MAC computers are currently not supported), and a reliable hard-wired and high-speed internet connection you could be our next Sales team member working from your own home office.
Customer Engagement Process
- Prospective customers will come to you via a ‘chat icon’ we have placed strategically on our partner’s website.
- They want to purchase online security and they ‘click to chat’ so they can interact with a knowledgeable agent for sales support.
- Next, you invite the customer to the phone so that you can further engage them using a consultative sales approach to understand their needs prior to recommending the solution they require
- Finally, you perform all data entry required to code the customer interaction.
As a new hire you must complete the initial training program where you’ll receive the tools you need to be successful:
- Strategic, consultative sales techniques
- Product knowledge regarding the software solutions you’ll be recommending
- And practice with the technical applications you’ll use on a daily basis
- Operates efficiently and effectively within a home office environment
- A natural sales professional with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency in your sales approach
- Must be positive with the ability to stay poised under pressure; naturally treats others with respect
- Can successfully relate to and communicate with various backgrounds and styles
- Experience in positioning up-sell and cross-sell recommendations to customers
- Tenacious and ambitious with a desire to get results and the ability to deal with rejection
- Energy and resilience to manage numerous customer interactions and maintain a focus on sales results
- Has a technical mindset and interest in software trends and capability
- Enjoys continuous learning; open to feedback and adapting your sales approach
- Thrives in a dynamic environment that is supported with ongoing training and skills development
Your Earning Potential
As a Sales Agent you will be responsible for meeting Key Performance Indicators relevant to contacts per hour, sales conversion, and average order value. We appreciate the persistence this requires. That’s why with MarketLinc its simple; the more you achieve, the more you will be rewarded. Within our competitive commission structure you’ll receive additional incentive for your sales (over and above your base wage). Beyond commissions, we also provide a competitive Benefits package and Rewards program.
How to Apply
You can submit your application below or by email to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiters will contact you. You will learn about the minimal requirements needed to work from home and about all current openings that match your experience and availability. Please specify in your resume what time works best for us to call you.
This is an employee role open to candidates residing in Canada.
We look forward to speaking with you!